Should You Buy or Rent Your Trade Show Display?
E&E Exhibit offer customers either option, so which one is right for you? A trade show display rental is the right answer for your business if…
- You are participating in your first trade show – a booth rental allows you the opportunity to try a trade show display before making the investment to purchase.
- You attend three or fewer trade shows a year – it is more cost effective to purchase a display when exhibiting at more than three or four shows per year. However, if you are exhibiting at only one or two shows, than renting is the more economical solution.
- You have two or more trade shows scheduled at the same time – using a trade show display rental allows you to supplement your own trade show display inventory during busy times.
E&E represents the top names in the display industry, giving you the widest possible selection of styles. Choose the perfect rental solution (in authorized states) from a wide variety of trade show booth rentals and exhibit accessories in our inventory, including:
- Table top exhibit display rental
- Pop up exhibit display
- 10×10 exhibit rentals
- 10×20 exhibits & larger linears
- 20×20 & larger island booths
- Multi-level display rental booths
- Pop-up display rentals
- Custom portable rental exhibits
- Custom rental booths
- Kiosk, counter & tower exhibit rentals
- Trade show rental accessories – table tops, flooring, furniture, hanging signs, pop up displays, literature holders and more!
The cost of a trade show display rental varies on the size and numbers of accessories; however, most are a fraction of the cost to purchase a trade show display. If cost is an issue, consider a trade show display rental.
Click here to Contact us.
Sign up for our trade show and corporate events newsletters