Add a Little Drama to Your Exhibit
Tired of the “same old, same old?” How about adding a little drama to your trade show display?
Retail Display Kiosks may seem like just additional counter
space but when combined with the right mix of graphic elements and flat screen monitor, it can be a focal point for your entire booth.
This is an example of Lumiture Kiosks that combines great function with interior lighting to set off the display.
Below is an example of a kiosk that incorporates a flat screen monitor on which you can show video of your company products.
There are a lot of reasons for using a kiosk as part of your display:
- Product promotion
- Service or transaction
- Internet Commerce
Along with different uses for a kiosk, there are also different models.
The Lumiture Kiosks feature:
- Kiosks built using the innovative internally-lit LUMITURE frame system
- 10′ tall kiosk tower
- Customize with brackets to support flat-screen monitors for your computer presentations
- Add acrylic shelving to display products
- Embellish your kiosk with graphic wings or fabric petal canopies
- Use as part of your larger custom modular display or use separately as a computer kiosk at other events or in public environments
The AX Kiosk
is a slightly different model and is a great choice if you are using the display for customer interaction as it can incorporate a keyboard. It also includes a locking storage counter for keeping personal items or additional product literature or product samples.
The AX Kiosk Features:
- Computer or graphic kiosk
- Customize with monitor mount and keyboard shelf for computer demonstrations
- Or display products on counter top with locking storage counter below
- Header Graphic
- Large format graphic panel
- Choice of laminate color
Add together more than one Nomadic Display Kiosks to create a miniature island display within your trade show booth. Notice how this example allows multiple attendees to view monitor displays at the same time.
- Modular exhibit kiosks
- Kiosk can be part of a larger custom modular display or used on their own
- Use as a computer workstation for demonstrations or interactive information center
- Great for displaying apparel or other retail products
- Store products or marketing collateral in locking storage counters
- Wire management hides electrical cords
- Choice of laminate colors to match your company branding
If your only point of reference for kiosks are the displays for airport check in before a flight, you may not have considered the flexibility and flare a kiosk can bring to your trade show displays.
The function and graphic element of your kiosk are limited only by your imagination. Keep in mind, the E&E Exhibit Solutions also offers a variety of customized kiosks as part of ourrental exhibits
Give us a call – we are here to help.